This is my first theme project. My theme was a tall neck vause. Im not a huge fan of the shape of these but I felt like Ive done a lot of the same shapes so I tried to do something different. For the project that is not Raku, i glazed it with shaddow green on top, sydneys blue in the middle, and a dark cobalt on the bottom. I used a air bushed technique on them instead of just painting them on. For the other two, I put them through the Raku kiln, and i like the way that the glazes turned out. The Raku glazes give the pots a very earthy tone. But the air brushed glaze gives the pot a cool downward movement.